Saturday, June 29, 2013

KYUEM: Wey dah habes laaa

Bismillah

Venue:: Home sweet home. Checked in.

I just had return from BTN in Kem Bina Negara, Meru Klang. So much story to tell. 
But hey, I do not have the time to update about KY.
Alhamdulillah. A two years journey had come to an end. I still feel lazy to update about my graduation day pictures but don't worry, I will.
My stats for this blog had increase unexpectedly due to all those Batch 16 to be. I think my blog is one of the blog that merges when they googled about KYUEM.
Well, dear Kyuemians-to-be don't be afraid. 
KYUEM is the best preparation place that you are going to experience.
You can trust me on that.
Just be prepare physically and mentally =)

Keluarga bahagia KY. Ukhwah para sisters. InsyaAllah till jannah

Spideys. Great people great house. Thank you Sapphire
\
Will be missing Ky. I can't write longer. I can cry. Therefore, bubye


No comments: