Thursday, July 4, 2013

Told ya

Sometimes you made a stupid mistake without you ever notice it.
And when you do it is too late to look back.
And the only thing you can do left is to act like you never do it.
Because the more you deny and talk about it, 
the more people like to remind you about what had happened.


Seriously, I hate it.
Hate being told about my mistake over,over and over again.
I knew it.
Do not keep telling me about it.
And if you do, 
I have no courage to face you again.
Because the more you remind me about it,
the more I hate talking to you.
End of story.
And tell you what, I am really good at moving on.
Especially when I know that you are not so important to me.
And one day, please don't be too awkward
if I say 'Who are you?' or 'Have we met?'
As simple as that.
So whenever we met, please bear in mind.

Yours sincerely,
Friend?

p/s: Enough with emo post. I had just finished reading 'The Undomestic Goddes' and now currently reading 'Where Rainbows End'

No comments: