Friday, October 5, 2012

Neverland

Status: Sad. 

When I was a little girl, I lived my life just the way a child should. (Well, I think I was)
I love comics, I love anime, I am a Disney-girl, I watched Club Disney Malaysia, Kfc Hour, Studio D, power rangers, dragonball and many more. To think about them, I watched tv a lot.

"Sesape yang tak baca komik dragonball masa kecik-kecik dulu, zaman childhood korang dah deprived.."
kata-kata Inche Gabbana sewaktu talk beliau di Ky Jun lepas. Well, agreed with that.

I have collections of comics in my house, although some of them are all over the places. I read Dragonball, Conan, Doraemon, Dr Slump, Slamdunk, Taufan Limau Tachibana, Anak Sateria (kungfu boy Chinmi),  Naruto, and Midori no hibi, Prince of Tennis, Bleach, dan sewaktu dengannya tu kira added collections as they were compiled in Arena as well as Kreko kan. Huh. It is good to know that I was once a kid, and here are the proofs. Hehe..

There were more. Not just I read them, I also watch them to get the extra knowledge and 'pemahaman berganda' about the story. Nampak betapa gigihnya aq dulu? Dragonball, setiap hari Sabtu dan Ahad pukul 9. Heh, memang aq suka bangun awal an. 9.30 am Sailormoon. Hah memang. Tak habes dengan tu maen plak game kat gameboy, pokemon, digimon, king of fighters (oh my Kyo Kusanagi).. 

Kids...

If I can list them all pon best gak an. Those I read and watched.

Foinnee, we will start with the anime: (Of course there will be lacking of them because I already forgot the title for some)

  1. Doraemon
  2. Dragonball (Gohan)
  3. Conan (minat ngan Heiji Hatsutori)
  4. ShinChan
  5. Minori no Hibi
  6. Rave Master (Haru, Elie, Plue)
  7. Pokemon (Ash, Misty, Pikachu.. Yang ni siap maen game lagi. Pokemons favorite Bulbasaur, Typhlosion and Swampert)
  8. Digimon (yang ni banyak ngat season an, tpi paling suka yang Digimon 02 n Tamers. Frontiers ke atas tak layan sangat)
  9. Sailormoon
  10. Dr Slump (Arale, Gatsu, Akane)
  11. Naruto (Hyuuga Neiji! woot woot)
  12. Prince of Tennis (Echizen Ryoma)
  13. Mirmo Zibang (Dylan!)
  14. Petite Princess Yucie
  15. Power Rangers! (All time favorite, especially Time Force and Lightspeed sebab ada Carter, eheh)
  16. Grander Musashi
  17. Curious Play (Tamahome hot)
  18. Masked Rider
  19. Ultraman (aaacaner leh lupa, Ultraman 80 is my choice)
  20. Chobits
  21. God! Save our king.
  22. Inuyasha
  23. Medabots
  24. Hamtaro
  25. Fruitbaskets
  26. Cardcaptor Sakura
  27. Ranma 1/2
  28. Honey and Clover
  29. KungfuBoy Chimmi
  30. Space Battleship Yamato
  31. School Rumble
  32. Tsubasa Chronicle
  33. Paradise Kiss
  34. Kimi ni Todoke
  35. Chibi Amruko Chan?

And here goes with the matsalleh's cartoons
  1. Dragon Tales (sumpah citer ni best. Sila gugel ntuk extra informasi)  
  2. Martin Mystery
  3. Meet the Robinsons
  4. The Powerpuff Girls
  5. Tom and Jerry
  6. Totally Spies
  7. Hanna and Barbera's Flintstonne, The Jetsons, and Scooby Doo
  8. Peterpan!
  9. Tarzan
  10. All Disney princesses
  11. Toystory
  12. Xmen
  13. Frankly speaking, all the Pixars. The Incredibles, Up, Nemo, Monster Inc, The Bugs Life n etc.
  14. How to train your dragon
  15. Garfield
  16. Barney and Friends
  17. Teletubbies
  18. Sesame Street
  19. Popeye
  20. Woody woodpecker
  21. Looney Tunes cartoon
  22. The Magic School Bus
  23. Justice League
  24. Chip and Dale
  25. The Ghostbusters
  26. Lady and the tramp
  27. Lion King babeyh!
  28. The Iron Giant (this story is so sad, I watched it when I was 6 years old)
  29. Mulan
  30. Hunchback of Notredame
  31. Road to El Dorado
  32. The Land before time
  33. Cars, Wall e
  34. Atlantis The lost Empire
  35. Sonic The Hedgehog
  36. Pinky and the Brain
Melampau tak? And there's more. Pengsan gak laa nak tulis. hehe

Well, well,.. impressive tahap taiko jugak laa kan masa kecik-kecik dulu. I miss my childhood. Agak-agak nanti bila dah jadi Doctor nanti, bleh lagi tak nak melayan cartoon network, Disney n Animax bagai? InsyaAllah.. =')

Old times, great times. 



No comments: