Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random

Status: I miss my blog. Eheh. Bajet jiwang renyai-renyai.

Will be leaving home for 'beloved' Ky this Saturday. Oh my my.. Frankly speaking, dear, I am not finish with my revision yet especially Maths. *fainted.
And today I will 'lepakking' and ber'bbq'ing at Perdana Resorts. Whattttt?
"Hamboi hamboi Syifa, ko ingat ko cuti summer break kah?"

Mouthwatering.. Eh! lari topik.
Life in Ky is seriously at its peak of craziness.. Of course I am not yet sitting for the A2. But this semester is a roller coaster busy! I have my DOE trial expedition after my Ielts exam. 

Seronok tengok gambo2 seniors yang sudah fly and bergumbira di tanah penjajah. Dekat instagram, facebook semua.. Teringat lagi dulu sama-sama sedih, sama-sama risau, sama-sama cakap "lambatnya laa nak habes study kat ky ni.." dan macam-macam lagi.. Tup tup dorang dah fly.. Heh. Sentimental karat.

Ky.. I dont know what is the indicator of my happiness here. Most probably the girlfriends. Without them, I ain't be this strong. And the journey of tarbiyah, I gain a lot from Ky people. They are awesome. Sometimes I feel like I am a little girl who is only able to nod my head when I heard their 'sharings'.

Amni, Nabila, Masturah, Jida, Husna, Aisyah Mazlan, Ulfah, Azie, Amalina, Diyana, Syifa', Ema, Fad and others are my special girlies. Thank you, no word can describe how I appreciate them. They are my crying shoulders. May we will be spreading in Uk, Eire, Aussie, and all the countries that are destined for us to be. I always pray to my Lord so that this sisters-bonding would never fade. InsyaAllah..

"Pada hari itu sahabat-sahabat karib: setengahnya akan menjadi musuh kepada setengahnya yang lain, kecuali orang-orang yang persahabatannya berdasarkan taqwa (iman dan amal soleh)."
(Az-Zukhruf 43:67)
 

 The days ahead in Ky, I will try my best to cherish them. I don't like Ky as a place for my preparation years, but I love it because the people there. Well, some of them. Don't take it wrong, Ky is still the best A-level college in Malaysia. 

No comments: