Bismillah,
For almost three weeks, I let my lappy laid down on the bed, waiting for me to return home from three *sumpahbusynakmati weeks in the college. Finally, we met again honey and I am not going to leave you again (bajet cerekarama). I miss u.
![]() |
| Look to the sky and say Subhanallah. =') |
I can't believe that I had done my sem exams, Ielts and DOfE trial expedition. It just happened so fast. Well, I suffered during Doe due to blisters on my feet. Mr Boler called our group, 'Blisters Group'. Since most of us had the same 'problem', me, Azie, Jida, and Fatin Sarah. ha ha ha.
I had done lots of mistakes in my life. Really, one of them is what I am doing right now. And I will not let myself suffer due to my selfishness of not trying to make it right. I made a promise, and I forget it. What a shame. Huh. Wake up Syifa. *opening my eyes using my fingers

Look at what Mr Alderson shared on his facebook wall
Thankfully, people are different
There are those who
1. Actually do something
2. Say they will do something
3. Can't be bothered to do anything
(most of us, me included, are the second kind)
Ceh, esok bakal having a long journey to Ky with my bro. Tiket bas habes. Luckily my brother will be driving his car to his uni. So, yeah, I am a passenger.
p/s: my childhood friend aka my neighbor who I used to play masak-masak, polis entri together with is getting married tomorrow! I am flabbergasted and still do, but I am happy for her. May Allah bless her marriage. Amin.

4 comments:
gdluck syifa.
may Allah ease your journey always :)
Welcoem back ;) *evil smile
Assalamualaikum
bye-bye syifa, save journey. study elok-elok. teruskan jihad itu fa, doakan orang di sini jugop. nak truskan jihad dirumoh walaupun tahu hakikatnya susah! cuti 3 bln nie meme ujian. ujian besar!
Imah darling: TQ Imah. Miss u a lot. Nati kite date! uhuk3
Yana: hahaha~ nak balik ky sbb nak jenguk orang yang x balik raya kat ganu ler ni.. hehehe =D
Yunnn: Byebye Yunn sayang! insyaAllah.. Yunn study sungguh tu kat rumoh. Fokus! ^^ May Allah bless u always.
Post a Comment