Sunday, July 24, 2011

Seeking for the courage~


Mood: Cuak, tomorrow my class start~
Music: Firework by Katy Perry

You guys know wat? I purposely skipped my swimming lesson. hahaha~ I don't think that Mrs Beadsworth will be looking for me as I will meet her in the psychology class, so, I just buat muka blurrr jer. Chillaxx laa,,.. =D

And yeah tomorrow is a new beginning for me. Nak laa tengok gak kan wat my corroded brain still get, I mean, err you guys know laa kan... I only have one free block tomorrow, so, will be going to RC jer kowt.. (free block is tak ader kelas, RC= Resources Centre) Well, dear readers, Ramadhan is approaching near. InsyaAllah, jika panjang umur I, bertemu lagi dengan bulan penuh keberkatan tahun ini, segala puji bagi Allah swt. =)

Ayat for today is from surah luqman, becoz this morning, I went jogging around the Ky nyer kawasan. The best thing at Ky is the scenery is so green taw, bak kata Amni feel more close to nature...

31:10
Sahih International
He created the heavens without pillars that you see and has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with you, and dispersed therein from every creature. And We sent down rain from the sky and made grow therein [plants] of every noble kind.

Oh ya, tazkirah subuh for this morning is about bersyukur, klu kter tak bersyukur kita menjurus kpd bidaah, and yeah, the tazkirah was delivered by Hijjaz Adenan, the Muscom president. 

"Grab your gear, lad, the clock is ready. Pushing seconds towards midnight. By the end of the day, you're charred"

I takowt taw for tomorrow, I know that my life wud be very, seriously hectic after this. Camne klu I tak leh catch up? Nauzubillah.... Ya All ah, permudahkan lah urusan hamba-Mu ini...

"Gapo gak bendo hop mudoh dale dunio ni acu try oyak."
~ Words from a friend of mine. Thanx. hahaha~ sape tak faham bleh asked me privately taw. Btw, I just know him gitu2 jer, we'll never talk except by fb. But, he do help me to top-up my confidence level. And I won't reveal him to anyone.. hahahaha~

No comments: