Status: Kitorang hbes induction hari jumaat, so today is Saturday. Hari Isnin klas bermula, so, I really have no idea how the class going to look like. Hopefully I dah tak jadi top sleeper dlm my class, bila nak recall zaman Faris Petra. So yeah, ha ha ha...
Well, overall klu nak di'story'kan psal induction weeks, no words can describe it lahh.. Or suppose I say, AWESOME... haha~ Best gler kot induction,, especially yang last day nyer morning exercise. Maseh terngiang-ngiang pabila seniors suh bayangkan 'juicy watermelon'.. Once Syam said "Do know that we all always love you guys.." Splash!!!! I dah taw dorang nak simbah ktorang ngan air. And yup, I was incredibly wet gler2 that morning. But it was so fun,, I bukan nak kata I tak mandi that morning ok. hehehe Don't get me wrong yer!
Dua hari long weekend ni seyes I dah xder keje. Breakfast, chalet, surau, lunch, tour. Klu nak tengokkan si Amni, Fad dan Nabila tu sibuk jerr memanjang dengan Garnet House nyer keje.. I tak jeles taw but just wondering... So keje I hari2 tour sluruh kampus, and I went to the Frisbee Clinic. Bak kata kak Hasanah, belajar lontar2 pinggan kat suami.. =D
Dat is Ky nyer tangki, a new platfom for me. Yang tangki kat Faris dulu pon tak terpanjat inikan pula tangki Ky... Haiyyya~
Campus tour slepas Subuh. okey, I agak pendek di situ,, but blame Amalina becoz she is wayyyy so tall. Ktorang tidur lambat, but our eyes manage to cope laa bangun awal.. See, bertenaga jer kan?
So, overall happy lahhh wif my new phase. Alhamdulillah, grateful to Almighty God. =)
A memorable photo =)
My group members wif our fasis during the induction. We are the awesome seventeen!
Grup members: Iskandar(leader), Alip, Afiq, Tiow, Huzair, Tikah, Katheese, Zoi, and me.
Special thanks to Danial Zikri/ Dizzy and Rose Asyiqah for being such great fasi!
Let me tell you guys a secret.
I dapat habeskan amik sumer seniors, student council nyer signature. Am I great or wat? hehehe~ but still I tak britahu seniors about that, becoz I really wanna taste "the experience of the night", and guessed wat? I
totally did =)... Diyana, Amni, you guys knew wat night is it... hehehe. Kudos!



No comments:
Post a Comment