Status: The class had started, traffic jammed in the brain once again.
And here it goes, classes, lectures, pindah randah ke labs, berkejar-kejar waktu lunch, kene kerah buat bangsawan, taekwando practise, cari buku, beli buku, calling umi abah, kejutkan orang bangun subuh, surau tempat menenangkan jiwa and etc.....
Well, my body, whole systems start to adapt. I mean going to.... Dis is wat we called college life or wat. But I certainly enjoy every lessons in the class. Kesian subject yang last period, becoz my limit is only until 3 kowt =P
Mr Vroege for Biology, Miss Faye for Chemistry, Mdm Aizan for maths, Mrs Beadsworth, Mr Ravi for ICT and I had no idea who gonna be my IELTS teacher next week. =)
Chaiyokkk, chaiyokkk! United Kingdom wait for me two years more ekkk!
2 comments:
makin sbuk cik syifa kte. ^^ all da bes d sna. jga ksihatan baek2 ya~
tq dearrr! lmer dop borak2 sama2... uhuk3.. pothen pon all de best k! =)
Post a Comment