Status: Seriously, I am very tired. Tadi pegi outing ke Tanjung Malim dengan Amni, Nabila, and Amalina. I tak shopping bnyak pon, juz wanna to knal2 the nearest town of Ky. =)
Minggu nie ialah minggu balik, long weekend laa katakan... So all my chaletmates balik ke rumah dorang, I was left alone dlm chalet... uhuk3... Marissa, Alysha, and Syazana are my chaletmates.. All of them are from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
okeyh, enough for meratapi nasib tak boleh balik nyer session, I have a story to tell. Here at Ky, there are six of us, errr, I mean yang slalu lepak, ketawa, hanging out sama-sama. I already knew laa kan yang there are lots of national scholars kat sini, maybe 15 of them, klu I tak silap. Dah 2 weeks I kat sini, makan, lepak and pegi segala aktiviti sama-sama dengan sorang ni, tpi bru hari nie I tahu yang dia adalah national scholar! Seriously I terkejut coz, I knew she is a JPA scholar, and I asked her 'are you a national scholar?' And she mati-mati cakap 'tak'.
She is a childish looking girl, kecik jer tuan nyer, she is always in hurry and she doesn't even makan nasi pun! Yes, I mean it. Yerr laaa, she is very thin and small, and she only makan the lauk-pauk jer every dinner, lunch sumer tu and her breakfast is always 'air teh tanpa gula'. And I have to say that she is very humble. But only today I know that she was the fifth in the country, top scorer in SPM 2010. Agak sedeyh laaa,,, becoz I yang slalu lepak ngan die ni pun baru jer tahu, tu pon after Syida mentioned it unpurposely klu tak I'll never know lahh kowt.. uhuk3...
But I totally understand that she really doesn't want us to approach her as a national scholar, good for her. May you'll be blessed dear. I love you so much laahhh... =)

No comments:
Post a Comment