Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bangsa_awan


Status: Tomorrow is Ramadhan!!! Oh my, excited seyes I tak realize pon that time runs so fast. Mata kuyu but I don't think that I'll sleep sooner.

Bangsawan dah hbes beb! Alhamdulillah,,,, for those who have no clue at all wat bangsawan is, let me tell you/ This is a major event in our college. Ia macam teater taw, mengembalikan zaman kesultanan melayu dulu kala, perkataan hamba, beta, kekanda digunakan secukup rasa. And yup, it is an inter-house competition between SAPPHIRE, garnet, topaz and diamond. Berdasarkan 'bold', yeah I am a Sapphire member, glerrr semangat I pakai baju bangsawan kaler blue malam neh.. =D

For three weeks, we had to do all the props, costumes, decorations, backdrops bla bla bla yang mnaekkan tahap kenyampahan I terhadap KY.. It's true taw, these bangsawan thingies is very annoying, it took lots of our times, even tak sempat nak buat homeworks segala.. ngeng rr.. Kat sini, syes I kesian kat Sapphire house yang dapat member mcam I. I gler lack of house-spirit, even I was a previous vice-housecapt before. But tonight I discovered, this Bangsawan really gave the joy, satisfactions sumer after I sorak damn so kuat when Ezzany and Rose being named as the best actor and the best actress.. (wlopon bukan I yg berlakon.. hihi)
I think I do need to improve my team spirit after this, so dun worry Sapphire, I' m in now and always. =)
Congrats to Topaz house for winning.

Sronok sronok gak, yang paling geram was when we're not allowed to watch other houses' performance. Sadddd~ But I still sempat curik2 tengok Diamond's show.. hehehe~ InsyaAllah, if I'll be senior next year, I'll definitely allow the juniors watch the bangsawan becoz it will help them jugak kan? Hmmm....

Well at least I knew that I contributed something for Sapphire. Props, wlopon liat jer nak kuar petang malam pegi buat mende tu, I buat gak. Pakaikan kain sarung for the dancers, berusaha pinjam lighter from Syamlan, the backdrops thingie, wlopon buruk jer nampak kat atas stage tu. I am happy, very happy.
Sorry, xder gambar, nanti I cuba usha2 mintak the pics from Sol, Chong or Rc. InsyaAllah.

Happy Ramadhan Everyone! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhaaha yana punya suara pun dah rock gile sebab cheering kuat sangat for bangsawan! Let's fight for the next bangsawan ye syifa. i'll make sure diamond give a much better show ;)

IamCIPA said...

hahaha~ Yeah that's the spirit! Anyway, diamond superb glerr doo smlm. Congrats for all the trophies. =D

Unknown said...

gambo cipa pakai baju bgsawan mane?hehe

IamCIPA said...

patin: xder laa dear, sy bhgian backdrop jah, rembat t-shirt ngn pants coz nak berlari2 kat blakang stage.. hehe

Unknown said...

haha...ok2...camat poser yer syg..x bez r pose kt cni..bukak pose pn sorang2...huhuhu...cian kn?hehe

IamCIPA said...

alololo... camat poser ko patin gop! cni plop sbijik cam kat skolah, amik mknn dlm tray, lpas tu solat kat surau, terawih, tadarus. best laa, alhamdulillah =D

Unknown said...

best la g2 gak..alhamdulillah...hehe..