Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crushing in Silence


Status: Dalam chalet, ingat nak tolong props for bangsawan tapi stuffs xder lah plak. Esok last day Induction weeks. Overall best glerr and I have to tell that I am falling in love wif Ky. Alhamdulillah.

51:56
Sahih International
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
~ Surah Adh- Dhariyat~



To summarise my life in Ky, I am so grateful that I'd being chosen to study here. Everything is so beautifully arranged. I am not a genius, and to be accepted in such a place like this teach me to be more humble. =)
Subjects that I took for my AS level

1. Chemistry
2. Biology
3. Maths
4. Psychology

Dear subjects, please be friend wif me. =)

I love the musolla activities so much. The forum from our super seniors, the talk by Ustaz
Hasrizal, Muscom introduction by saudara Hijjaz and etc. Ya Allah please granted me wif Your blessings and redha'.

I am sorry that I already fell in love. And I always be. I don't mean to but things happened. Wat should I do? =) 

No comments: