Friday, February 1, 2013

February Charm

Bismillah

Music: I've got a feeling
Status: I am going to read a novel that I borrowed from the library for my bedtime story tonight.

Friday. I love Friday. Penghulu segala hari. Meh meh, Surah Kahfi jom! Walaupun kadang-kadang terlupa, tertinggal, I hope to improve more and more for my ibadat.InsyaAllah...
As usual, all of my chaletmates had balik rumah as rumah they all dekat jer pun. Left alone in the chalet was not anymore a problem for me. Hihihi...

I rarely post pictures of my chalet am I?
Well here it is. Welcome. =)

Knock knock!

There are 4 rooms in one chalet. The front door leading
to toilet.

The common room for lepakking


This is my room. I always  change the arrangement. But
 end up with this.

In front.

Well, I had made a my very own formspring page Therefore is there any question, or something that you would like to ask me, just drop your questions. InsyaAllah, I try to answer them.
And for the shawls labuh fans, a friend of mine has zillions of them, Asmira the owner, so, visit here!
I already bought some of them and trust me, I love them. ^^

Till then, happy weekend!

3 comments:

pjie said...

nice room
nice view

fatimahmuhd said...

if and only if tak kena bt surat-bagai tuh mmg kta dh bt cherita weekend dh syifa.wuwuwu :(

IamCIPA said...

Pjie: Thank you =)

Imah: that's why..... Sy kemas habes satu chalet nak sambut kdtngan Imah.. uhuk3... Sdeyh2.. ='(