Status: Coming back online after the Ky management decided to upgrade the speed of the wifi, well, I must say they did a very splendid job because before my room is always known for its quite fast wifi whereas I always got bunch of kawan-kawan bringing their laptops at my place just to online during the weekend, but now listen up girls, it gets more faster! Wiiihoooo~ It is a bad news for me actually because you know how much I regularly open up my lappy for no reasons. But somehow, Alhamdulillah. It is also a gift for me as laptop is my only companion when all of my chaletmates go back home every weekend.
Fuh, panjang kot status.
Oh well, I actually had finished watching Merlin season finale last week. And why am I not updating it? Because it was really sad.. I can't accept that King Arthur had to die after so many episodes that he and Merlin had gone through. And what's worse was I kept remembering the final plot and it was like stuck in my head for couple of days which was so annoyingly disturbing. And seeing King Arthur dying and said thank you to Merlin had touched my heart. Of course I was not crying, but it just so emotionally sad. Then, I browsed through the Merlin Bloopers in the youtube and watching at least Bradley James is still alive and healthy, that made me feel better. I guess this is the end of my journey as a fanatic and loyal fan of Merlin series. Good job by the way.
p/s: There was one time before when I really agreed that Bradley James looked quite similar to Andreiy Arshavin . And now, not so much because Arshavin had married. LOL.
\
Good bye Bradley, Good bye Colin..
Do visit me in Ireland soon.
2 comments:
eh.episod tu final eh syifa?
alahai,takkan arthur mati kot.
opppssss, spoiler. haha~ Ha'ah, Arthur mati... sob3..
Post a Comment