13022013
Hah, tu dia cantik tak tarikh birthday I tahun ni. Alhamdulillah, bersempena dengan date tersebut saya, Syifa telah pun selamat menginjak ke umur yang lebih matang dan berangka 2 di hadapan. I am now a 20 years old girl/woman.
Alhamdulillah syukur ke hadrat ilahi, di atas kurniaan kesihatan selama 20 tahun menyedut Oksigen di muka bumi ini. Entah cukup entah tidak segala amal nak dibawa mati... Apa apa pun, ucapan untuk diri sendiri,
"Semoga saya, sentiasa memperbaiki mutu ibadat dan tingkatkan kerajinan dalam study."
Thank you for all the wishes that I received from the fb, instagram and text messages. Amin amin amin, semoga dipermudahkan segala kebaikan. This year's birthday was the most happening birthday I ever had. I celebrated my birthday for three days back to back (not as I intend to) but it turned out I got to celebrate it with my high-school friends, college friends and family. Alhamdulillah. I am blessed.
Special thanks to beloved high-school besties,
Paa, Imah, Nisa, Ainei, Mirah and Maryam
Dearest college-mates,
Amni, Amaaa, and Ulfah
Forever kesayangan, lovely family,
Umi, Abah, Kakyong, Danish. Kakcik, Adik, Abangman, Aboy, and Abg Ise
![]() |
| While waiting for Ainei. |
![]() |
| We randomly posed in Popular bookstore. LOL |
![]() |
| High-school buddies. Classmates and dorm-mates |
![]() |
| Amaa treated us wif the celup-tepung-snacks and air kelapa. |
![]() |
| Danish did the honor blowing the candles for me. Yes, I forced him to smile. hehe |
![]() |
| Cake from Mirah, Paa and Imah. The cupcakes and Versus were from Maryam, Bersyukur saat Diuji was from Imah. And the Teddy and ferrero were from Umi and Abah. |
![]() |
| The scarf was from Amni and my Abah gave me a new spectacles! Yeay |
Alhamdulillah.
May Allah grants me a new me, to become a better slave for him, who always be grateful for all the blessings that He had given me. For me to become a good daughter and a good friend to my friends. Amin ya Rabbal alamin..
=')









2 comments:
aku sero doh ado sore tu x wi gapo2 pom..haha
Actually, aku don't mind pon.
Post a Comment