Music: Lagu Kita by Aizat Amdan
Mood: Penat but I stay awake! Test S2 on Hypothesis Testing tomorrow.
![]() |
| A junior gave me this button badge for my belated birthday Yeay! hehe. Thank you miss RunsingRuncing! |
Bismillah. Finally this is it, just now I had finished one very last Muscom meeting at surau. So, as our President had mentioned in the fb group, everyone must give final speech during the meeting, I was already cuak for days as I don't know what to say. I mean of course I would say 'sorry' and 'thank you' but is there anything that I would like to clarify? As expected, once I entered the surau, I already knew that the mood should be gloomy and melancholic.
So, basically all of us, gave our own speech on how we learnt something and appreciate Muscom. There were few times when I cucuk-cucuk Ain asking her what I am supposed to say. I ended writing some footnotes on my phone in case I am terribly lost!. Diyana said to me, 'Ala Syifa pandai cakap laa, tulis blog pon best jer', then I was like bermonolog dalaman 'Omaigad, she read my blog! Did I ever termengumpat her in my blog??' just kidding hehe. Any way, I replied to her, ' Eh tak sama la, kite tak pandai cakap. Dalam blog tu tulis bukan cakap, tak pe lah.' Yes, it is true. Most of the time I feel so comfortable spilling out all trashes in my mind in my blog since it is very convincing that no one would read my blog. Well, at least that is what I thought. So, here, in this very own page, I am more out-loud than I am in actual life or in facebook.
Back to the topic, so in my amanat speech during the meeting, I mentioned that Muscom taught me to be more quiet and do not talk much especially in meetings. Yes, it did. I was a lousy, talkative girl back then when I was in high school and primary school. But when I came to Ky, I am a girl which is living in her own world. Hah. Tak da la samapai macam tu. But I am being different from the norm. It was a good thing actually as when you are quiet, you tend to learn more and hear more. Being observant does not make you an idiot but teach you to be more concerned on what are happening around you. Seriously.
Apaapapun, hand-over is on Thursday. Malam. Surau As-Saad. Do come. Eh, budak Ky jer la. Yana pun yang tengah baca tu, moh datang. Hehehe.
Conclusion, I am no good at confronting people. So, if you want me to express what I feel about you, do write them down or ask me on my Formspring
LOL

2 comments:
Lol rasa macam creepy gila baca post then nampak nama sendiri haha. Macam kena tangkap hidup2. Btw yup see you there! :)
Haha~ bcoz I knew you wud read. Eh, perasan plak. hahaha
Post a Comment