Thursday, January 17, 2013

Setia

Overdosed.

Yesterday, I was on my bed at 6.20 pm. Already fully-proper-dressed to Dining Hall on 6.40. But while waiting for the dinner, I read my Bio notes. And I kept staring at my watch so that I won't be late. Unfortunately the time seemed very slow and I doubted every time I looked at my watch, the needles didn't seem to move..... WAIT, the needles did not move. I looked at my phone and it showed 6.50 pm already. I took my tudung and quickly went out from the chalet to Dh. Then I saw, Yana and Nani were running in front of me. At that time, I knew that I was very late. 

I arrived at the DH just right after Yana did. We took our trays with chicken chop and sat together at the same table. Nampak sopan but we actually makan dengan cepatnya. Tak terasa pon chicken chop yang enak itu singgah di anak tekak. Yes, we were so determined. A new record it was, I finished eating after 5 minutes more less. Then, we ran again. 

Final destination: TV Room
Channel: tv3

SetiaHujungNyawa

So did we, setia setiap hari.
hahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceh ingatkan apa hahah lawak la korang.

IamCIPA said...

Alia: hahaha~ Ktorang memang addicted sangat doh ni.. Dasyat sungguh.

Anonymous said...

Hihi best sebab ada geng :)