Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Choices

I have to choose whether to go to Hijab workshop in the evening or Talk about "the turning point" by Catriona Ross and Brother Adam, a muallaf during the night. And although how much I want to attend both, but in the end I only have to choose one. The talk.

It is like my current situation which is I already have 39 out of 50. And to get 80, I need 41 out of the second 50. For the very beginning I am very sure 41 is in my hand. But when I counted exactly the value, 41 is equal to 100 out of 125 overall. I need to get hundred. Hundred. And then, I started to panic. What should I do? I hope Allah will show me the way. Tonight. Istikharah. 

I do not hope for you to understand. But, in the meantime, I really learn the value of choices. A choice can change the whole life. Whether it is a yes or no.

Please, Ya Allah. Bless me. 

No comments: