Status: I am in my chalet, alone, reading, packing, listening to mp4, then sleeping, waking up again and cleaning the room.
Music: The Scientist by Coldplay
First of all let me confess, I was never been in the cinema before. Heh.
And yesterday was my first time being in the cinema which was GSC at Midvalley and I was kind of excited. Ahah. My very actual plan was to watch "Istanbul Aku Datang" sebab Beto Khusyairy kan yang berlakon but anyhow anyway, after a serious liaison with my fellow college-mates, Fau and Tikah, we decided to pick a cartoon by Dreamworks instead. And I always love cartoon so, there we went.
Rise of the Guardians
![]() |
| Owh hensemnya Jack Frost! |
![]() |
| Jangan memain taw, easter bunny pinjam suara Hugh Jackman lagi haa. Mana nak cari.. ehehehe |
And this was the movie that I watched.
Best sangat2.. Haha.. Jack Frost was so hot. Dah la guna Chris Pine's voice, I'm then proudly to say, Dreamworks, you made it again. I mean after "How to train your dragon", this movie was entertaining!
But kids, don't believe everything about the movie. For them, they might have five guardians and whatsoever, but for us as Muslims,
our Guardian is always the one and only, the Eternal,
Allah swt.
p/s: One week to go before kiasu holidays! May Allah eases everything.. =)


2 comments:
Yes is indeed is handsome! :D
Yeay! Finally someone with the same thought! hehehe
Post a Comment