Mood: I'm coming home, I'm coming home. Yeah. I lie.
Music: Stay
I hate when people ask for opinion, but the way they ask are much more like I have no other choice except to nod my head for what they said. It is a reverse reaction. You gave me answer for what you asked. How ashamed.
Wrap it up. Almost done here, err I mean for AS. One paper to go which is lucky paper 1 Biology. Say hello to MCQ. I still need to finish my presentation for Malaysian Study. May Lee has been waiting for ages for my part. Poor her, but she is a very kind and tolerable girl indeed. *tabik
I have a thought.
People can be different in many ways. Those who talk a lot might not be good at recognising others' emotions. Those who tend to choose to be quiet all the time may be good at expressing their feeling by writing, poetry, using quotations and so on. Because I met these people and they are really impressive upon playing their roles. They are unpredictable. Sometimes situational cue does have its own influence on how to manipulate a person's thought. People change according to places that they'd been admitted to. It is called adaptation. And there are zillions of ways how people can adapt to a particular places. They act differently at different places causing others to think that they might have multiple personality. But actually they are not. Fuhhhh.... Sumpah aq yakin korang tak paham. Don't feel bad to admit. Please do.
Bagi konklusi la senang.
It is not about dispositional factor only that has an effect on a person's behavioural changes, please take into account situational cue as well.
Madah yang tak bleh blah pada larut malam. Abaikan.
Oh hey, Ramadan is approaching near! It is somewhere in this July. Considerably a month and half from now on. Oh yeah! Can't wait. I miss Ramadan, and with His kindness I am hoping to be able to meet with this year Ramadan. InsyaAllah.
Al-Baqarah:185
Sahih International
The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
Presentation MS on 1st of June.
MS exam is on 4th of June.
Biology P1 is on 13th of June.
Allah permudahkan =)
Kak Cik's birthday is on 2nd of June while Kak Yong's is on 12th of June.
Gotta to think of gifts to be bought.
See u soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment