Saturday, May 26, 2012

Helium filled!

Saturday.

Hye hey hello and behold!

Two more papers. I won't say that I am excited to death. Well, Biology is a major headache. It is a brain-cramp subject. It requires tonnes of spaces in your right hippocampus in order to digest all of the facts. I swear. But I do not know why, I do not hate it. In fact I love learning'em. It is on this Tuesday and paper 1 is on 13 of June. Arghhhh..

Mengucap panjang. 

The day I met Madam Harlina to confirm whether she would be my reference writer, as she is my tutor, she said "It's tough actually, well, I do not teach you, so I do not know you very well, do you mind to ask one of your subjects teacher perhaps to write it for you?"

Headache. Again.

Subject teachers? Ermmmm... Well, I got Miss Aizan for Maths and she claimed clearly that she do not write the reference letter. Miss Ann is my current Biology teacher, but she is very new and fresh, this is her first year of teaching A-level. Madam Faye for Chemistry? She is indeed an active and awesome teacher. She is in my list. And Mrs Beadsworth for psychology, as far as I've been informed, she is going to retire in July so maybe not. Oh wait, how about Mr Vroege? He is a great teacher but.................

Yeah. I had been very confident and that was the step of 'berani mati'. I saw Mr Vroege entering the Biology's Department and I stood up outside the department trying to calm myself. Take a deep breath. For 15 minutes I stood up, menyusun ayat yang proper, hoping that Mr Vroege would agree to be my reference writer. Then, dengan lafaz bismillah dan dengan penuh yakin, slowly I walked to his table.

Conversation!

I: Good morning Mr Vroege! Are you busy?
Mr V: I always busy my dear, but not when you are around. Yes Syifa, what can I help you?
I: (My heart was hyperventilating at this moment.... Sumpah nerves tahap 7 petala) Errr... Mr V, do you mind if I ask you to be my reference writer? (Jantung dah gugur bergolek-golek di atas lantai...) 

********* 

Mr V: I normally write only for Oxbridge candidates. Are you that brilliant?

**********
Pengsan. Kadar oxygen debt sudah terlampau tinggi akibat inaerobic respiration yang infiniti. *Black-out.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sudah la. Aku nak baca Bio. Makin lama menulis makin tinggi tahap ke'merapu'an aku. Good night peeps!

No comments: