Walla
Assalamualaikum ^^
Mood: Eyes are still wide open as I slept for three hours during the day. So say hello to burn'en the midnight oil!
Announcement:
There are four sport houses in Ky. Sapphire, Topaz, Garnet and Diamond. And I am a member of Sapphire. This very own weekend, all of the houses went for the housetrips. Spideys to Avillion, Port Dickson. Diamonders to A famosa Resort in Malacca. Garnetrons to Tanjung Leman? And Topazian went to Pahang, I think.
And I am still here, breathing, Alhamdulillah. Not goin' anywhere. In this verdant upland. So proud. Why? Don't ask.
I had been doing Maths for three hours and half. Still, tonnes of papers to be completed. Never felt tired of it. Maths was once my lover when I was in secondary school. Right now, I am so sorry. I have fallen in love with a more good-looking, complex but interesting, the 'sweetest' and romantic man of all. His name is Chemistry. You can call him as C. Oh wait. Too negative. Call him Chem. His last name is A*.
Chem A*
How adorable.
How's trials? Well, as Maths got too jealous over Chem, he decided to pull his face and sulked. What I am doing right now, is trying to 'amik hati' and 'pujuk-memujuk' him back. And it's going to be the whole night.
See, live is so hard when you have more than one lover.
And I own four.
Chem, Maths, Bio, Psycho.
I try not to be bias. I do love all of them equally.
Disclaimer: Be loyal.
4 comments:
Syifa gooooooodluck for AS! Chaiyok! :)
cik syifa...
MR.CHEM A as in capital letter C & A?
mcm familiar jer??
hehehehe ;p
Alia: Thanx Yaaa! Doakan ek.
Imah: Chem means Chemistry. And A* means grade A++++++.
hahahaha~ Pandai sopmo nop terpesong kok len. berat 66 Imah lonih. =P
Post a Comment