Bismillah.
![]() |
| sunset at Ky. taken from a regular camera. Subhanallah. |
Today is Thursday. Tonight is College's Birthday and Teacher's Day Celebration. They are early because AS and A level exams are approaching near, in a one week time from now on. God speed.
Done with trial.
I am happy with my results. Thank you Allah. You are the most Loving and Caring. =')
Hope to do extremely well in AS.
Going home tomorrow. Arghhhhhh,, takutnya.
The awkward moment is when you called your mom and said that you miss her but you don't want to go home.
Budak-budak Ky, you guys know the reason why.
I met and talk personally to Dr Peter Dyer. He is an awesome man!
I adore him for the very first time I met him.
Looking brilliant and petite is what he looks like.
From Miss Madeline's Class
Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on.
History Boys
Yeay! Nak balik rumah!
And the battle begins.....

2 comments:
sdak r bro exam. demi maso depe mg tu :D
ayat mu kebelakange ni makin plek. 'Maso depe' is the key word.
Musykil aq =.='
BTW, thank you!
Post a Comment