Wednesday it is. Dinner tonight, chicken chop! How yeah.
Psychology paper 2 and Biology paper 1 trial tests tomorrow.
![]() |
| Stalk meja kiasu, yerr, bersepah saya tahu. |
Fell in love? Love the real thing, please.
I had a story, to be shared, I use to have a symptom of 'approving-denial-syndrome' which is a kind of disorder that I experienced to avoid seeing a reality that fears me to death whenever I came across the the reality in my mind. The feeling of intimidating about a future that I have to go through. So, I kept it only in my mind, pretending that i have no idea about it. Errr,,, confusing huh?
It is distractions. Approving distraction in order to get rid of any possibilities of getting hurt or fear of the results or outcomes. Once the actual time came for you to face the denied reality that you had created, you cringe. I mean, I was.
Giving up something the heart adores is one of the hardest battles we ever have to fight.
Get it? It is hard to let go. We,a normal human being. Loving too much things that we adore is a norm. Till the day or time, we need to let go, we feel terribly sad. Possessive.
As humans, we don’t deal well with emptiness. Any empty space must be filled. Immediately. The pain of emptiness is too strong. It compels the victim to fill that place. A single moment with an empty spot causes excruciating pain. That’s why we run from distraction to distraction, and from attachment to attachment.
He is always be by our side. You too can feel it if you take time, or at least give your heart a chance to feel Him within us. He is there to guide. Don't be sad. La tahzan. Difficulties are just tests. Tests to make us stronger. The world is cruel by human's rule. But nothing is cruel or arduous by His rules. He is The Most Forgiving and Caring. Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim.
Why does that happen? Why do we have so much trouble sacrificing what we love for what God loves? Why can’t we just let go of things? I think we struggle so much with letting go of what we love, because we haven’t found something we love more to replace it.
I am more happy to share a link where you can read this magnificent article by Yasmin Mogahed

Sahih International
[The time of] their account has approached for the people, while they are in heedlessness turning away.
Malay
Telah hampir datangnya kepada manusia hari perhitungan amalnya sedang mereka dalam kelalaian, tidak hiraukan persediaan baginya.
(Al-anbiya':1)
(Al-anbiya':1)
A simple reminder from the holy Quran. Are we ready to be there yet? Astargfirullah.
Re-programming my navigation system (muhasabah diri) is what I am doing right now. InsyaAllah, improving to become better and better.
"Nabi tak pernah ajar umat baginda tentang 'sudah terlambat'. Kita tidak pernah terlambat. Jika esok kiamat, hari ini ada benih dalam tangan, tanam jer benih tersebut. Tiada masalah."
~Ustaz Don Danial~
Remember the words. It is never too late.
Pray for my success tomorrow. ^^
May Allah bless you.
p/s: Tadi dapat tahu ada gegaran gempa bumi di negara jiran, impaknya terasa sampai ke Malaysia, magnitud 8.9 katanya. Semoga kita semua dalam perlindungan Nya. Amin.
p/s: Tadi dapat tahu ada gegaran gempa bumi di negara jiran, impaknya terasa sampai ke Malaysia, magnitud 8.9 katanya. Semoga kita semua dalam perlindungan Nya. Amin.

2 comments:
suka apa ustaz don ckp tu..
Suka jugak ^^
Post a Comment