Status: Starting to feel indolent as well as choose to do nothing.
Music: Move like Jagger.
Thursday, Friday. Then hello Ky! Goodbye home. After this, I could not expect how my days in Ky would be. Am I gonna push the pedals and accelerating? I have no clue. Hopefully I am. Speaking of Ky, I just remember that I still do not finish completing Mr Vroege's homework. Oh man, I guess I am troubling myself as he always, I said it, always give us the deathline dateline to our tasks. I messed with him once and I do not dare to made it twice. Miserable I gonna be. No no.
Well, as soon as I reach Ky, this blog, is going to be the only place for me loitering whenever I have time in the chalet. Okie! Give me your supports please. I will work hard to finish this A-level. InsyaAllah. Pray for me.
Bismillah.
This video is a recommendation for all the students who are struggling in their study *credit to Meni. Bear in mind that learning is one of the jihad process, Allah is always by your side to guide you. Do not feel weak. Ask from HIM, HE hears you anytime, everywhere.. No doubt, have faith in HIM. ^^
"Jadilahseperti orangnya yang berpijak di tanah tetapi cita-citanya setinggi bintang di langit"
~Abdullah Al-Qarni~
2 comments:
hye! i'm enjoying reading yours.byk idea yg ade utk mnulis :)
Thanx dear. ^^
Glad you like it.
Post a Comment