Bismillah.
06/01/12 Holidays are over peeps! In case you are wondering if I will be missing in action for the whole days of next week, the answer is I has arrive at Kyuem safely and soundly. The class starts on Tuesday, which is the day that I had to submit Mr Vroege's homework and I am aware of having a diagnosis chemistry test somewhere in that week too. So, wish me luck.
I think I am ready to return to my second home. I am very grateful for those happy, relaxing, calming moments at home. I guess it is time for me to start studying hard and held up my focus. This time won't be easy as AS just about six months away. I have no time to play anymore. Lengthen the time for study is what I try to concentrate on. But I would not stress myself out. I really want to improve my ibadah. I would work hard on that too. Other than that, I would watch out for my expenses. Although I am not a spendthrift, I always worry for every single penny that flow, as I do not want to trouble my Abah anymore.
Despite being myself, and focus on what I want to achieve at Ky, I want to become a better friend to all my friends. Thankful I am for being bless with all the nice, caring friends around me, who always light me up whenever I feel terrible or empty. Alhamdulillah. ^^
So, this is gonna be my very last post for this first semester holidays, as I am being a quite active blogger on that duration of time. May Allah ease my journey. InsyaAllah. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
The place that I am very very hoping to go: KLIA on September 2013.
Pray for me =)
Amin, Amin, Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment