Bismillah.
A promise to be kept. And here I am, spending some time for you, my dearest blog.
And the time flew like the cold, noisy river water. They're fast. Very fast I told ya.
I have to go elsewhere this Sunday. Lots of stuffs should be taken care of, dozens of works need to be completed. And yet I start to realise that speed is all I need. And not just speed, I crave for acceleration people!
Distractions, temptations go away. Leave me alone.
*Oh dear, I am not being pessimistic.
Please remember, for what HE asks me, you, us to do, there is no any harm in it. ISLAM teaches you good deeds, and for you to ease everything that you work for. Do not dare to sigh. Your job is to study, just that. And for you getting the remarkable grade, then you will fly. Everything is just in-front of you, Syifa. *or do you need to double the spectacles?
So which favors of your LORD would you deny?
*Credit to Fifi
وَجَـٰهِدُواْ فِى ٱللَّهِ حَقَّ جِهَادِهِۦۚ هُوَ ٱجۡتَبَٮٰكُمۡ وَمَا جَعَلَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ فِى ٱلدِّينِ مِنۡ حَرَجٍ۬ۚ
22:78
Sahih International
And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty.
Malay
Dan berjihadlah kamu pada jalan Allah dengan jihad yang sebenar-benarnya Dia lah yang memilih kamu (untuk mengerjakan suruhan agamanya); dan Ia tidak menjadikan kamu menanggung sesuatu keberatan dan susah payah dalam perkara agama
Get my point? Actually it is for self-reminder. I am becoming quite troublesome to myself lately.
Study hard, pray hard.
Quran is the best remedy. Nite!
p/s: Congratulations to all my high school juniors back in Faris Petra which ranked 1st in their PMR. Sbp I supposed. New record huh? Not bad. And of course the teachers are the playmakers! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment