Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 2: Peripheral Vision



"We're soaring, flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach.."

Those words are so untrue. Don't believe them.
We are human, people! Can you tell on how on this earth that we could fly? Unless you are half man, half bird or any other flying species though. Then I wonder what are your genes might be? Are they still would be the DNA with double helix which consists of two polynucleotide strands? Another thing is how would we know that we are able to reach the star? Should it must be trillion miles from where we are? And are you sure that your final destination is HEAVEN? If it is then segala puji Allah diatas segala limpahan-Nya. Lots of stuffs to be questioned...

And I start this post with mumbling. Am sorry for the misbehaviour. Is it?

Things which happen outside the central gaze. Peripheral vision. We tend to look on something which just at the peak of things. We pretend not to realise about things which happen beyond our understanding. Why we do not search and learn them as well. No regret I tell you.

Epistemology

Sebenar nak cakap yang aq revise bio jer =P
Dan sorts of thing which is beyond the syllabus.

Greedy as I am. Nite!

No comments: