Friday, July 15, 2011

First post at KYUEM


Status: Hey guys! I am at KYUEM already,,, hard days. I will be going to upload lots of them soon! I mean after the induction weeks maybe. =)

I saw the sunrise during my jorney to Ky. Subhanallah~
In front of my chalet at Ky. Yang nie sjurus sahaja after I register. Wif beloved Umi and Abah! I miss them already lahhh....

This is the basketball tournament inter-house. My house menang tawww! Oh ya, I am in Sapphire house. And yes, it's blue... (First time berpisah ngan merah....) Siddiq is also playing jugak for his house, Diamond. Klu ade yang pling tinggi tu btol lahh, no doubt, he is Siddiq. hahaha~


  Actually I nak snap gambar our surau but ter'snap gambo ntah sape ntah dop men bola.. Can you guys see? tersergam kan? but I can tell you for sure, this is only surau, so, Faris Petra's Semesta Mosque lagi besarr lah, I mean in terms of the area. 

I painted Iskandar's face into a pirate. Yang ni bukan Iskandar, he is a new role actor for avatar.. hahahaha~ This is us during our treasure hunt session. And my group member, err I mean only Tiow, had to drink a sludge of mixture of budu,cencaluk, belacan, raw eggs. Ow mann! I dah passed ketepi likes the first person kowt.. Sorry Tiow, we owe you man!

So, that is it. New chapter of life begins... I had to, wajib do my best for my A-levels. I am survivor, I am not bragging but I am the one who had to motivate myself. Seriously, I am a low self-esteem person. Rser takowt2, tak fokus tu memang slalu ade... And I sdeyh laa gak coz my chalet is a bit far from the surau tapi xper, I get used of it..... But I believe that Allah is giving me a test and He knows His slave the best! I rely on Him... 

I did badly in my Maths and English assessment this afternoon and that is wat I (of course) got for being eight months at home doing nothing except goyang kaki and makan. Badddddddd~ Sdeyyh.... Tapi xperlahh, so that I always bear in mind that this is my perjuangan, war. I did this for my religion, my parents, me myself. So, I am not going to be a lembik person. I survive yaa! Chaiyokk chaiyokkk!

p/s: Tak payah pegi UK, kat sini pon all the family members (students and lecturers) speak in English. And I am more likely as a silent listener,.. Oh noo, I have to start speaking meeeking doh... tapi klate x rajen tingga deh! hahaha

2 comments:

eternal_felicity said...

syifa!!chalet mu ad wifi ko?huhu..gud luck dear..miss u damn much..

IamCIPA said...

ado dear!! gler aq suko... hahaha~ tpi quite busy sket lonih,. tq. aq miss mu gler2 sist! muahhhx