Ececece,,, ahahaha, adakah title I terlampau sdeyh? Nope lahhh, beser2 jer. Sdeyh? Emmm.. ade ah kowt sket. hihihihi... Will be leaving home after this ntuk menempuh hidop baru di Lembah Beringin. I hope dapat fokus kat study, maintain happy, improve ibadat and tak 'homesick'! Owww man~ Kene blajar cara nak balik rumah dengan bas. Erkkk.... Imah dah pergi Kolej Mara k.Nerang. Rsernyer I am the last one kowt.. hihi... =) Then I'll suppose to be very very ready aper? kan? kan?
I will surely missing my bed so much. One more reasons for Nisaa to claim me as Minah Pink. hahaha~ Sorry dear, it was green during your visit to my house, remember? Dis is the tempat bermalas-malasan di rumah. Okeyh, blame me to wake up late on this cozy, comfortable bed! Nanti I snap my bed kat Ky plak eh, you guys compare'em!
Tv shows that I would miss:
1. Juvana
2. Sijundai
3. Amanah Dalam Cinta
3. Ana Lu'lu
Things that I will surely miss'em:
1. Bed
2. Tv occupied wif astro =P
3. Muchies in freggie
Persons that of course I'll miss for sure:
1. Umi
2. Abah
3. Danish
4. Kak cik, Adik, Kakyong, Abangman, Aboy
5. Maa, Ayoh, Nenek
This is should be my last post at home-sweet-home. Ntah sempat tak nak update blog for days ahead. Praying for "secure internet connection" very badly. Ya Allah, help me to get through wif it. I am looking forward to share how my induction week would like.
Until now, pray for my safe journey to Lembah Beringin ek!
A big smile for all of you guys!
^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment