Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Facts and I


Status: Having a headache since the last two days. I miss watching  Amanah Dalam Cinta again :( I went to the hospital today for completing my blood test. When my blood was taken, I wanted to watch the needle was injected into my arm, and the nurse said "Adik boleh toleh arah lain yer, sket jer, tak sakit pun" and I was like "Tak pe, nak tengok darah keluar camne" =) and believe me people, sape2 yang belom pernah di'inject' lagi, seriously, it didn't hurt a bit. My Abah treated me 'nasi kerabu' for breakfast! ow yeahhh!

Trying to reach a candy =)

Everyone have their own personality, rite?
:: Here are mine ::   

1. I feel so dizzy on any transport when it comes to a long, long journey. So, I have to sleep. Tak kira dengan kereta, train, flight segala.
2. When I already had a headache before a long journey, I can't sleep during the journey coz it will cause a continuous headache.
3. I don't eat durian but I do eat tempoyak durian with sambal. But I don't mind eating'em to jaga hati people around me. Take example, during Faris Durianton. After I ate one ulas, I mula rasa pening. ;-P
4. I love spicy food. Really, really love!
5. I am a colourful person. Meaning, I don't have any favourite colour on everything. If I think they are pretty, it's okay for me then. Cntoh: I have a pink phone, blue mp4, black laptop, white wedges, greenish bed. =)
6. I wake up late when I'm at home, but I wake up early when I am anywhere else except home. In fact, the earliest one! 
7. I love ice-cream and coffee very very much but I don't take them regularly.
8. I love books, fictions, novels but I only have a few.
9. I am not a cellphone lover but I change mine once a year. p/s: bukan beli yang baru yer!
10. I always feel that I am a short girl.
11. I don't text very frequent with my phone, calling-calling lagi lah tak. So, I spent for top-up only RM30 a year. Or maybe less.
12. I can't focus studying if the environment is so quiet. I love my classmates buat bising, but I remain silent. If not, I end up falling asleep.
13. I am a burung hantu type. I study until late night while at noon not so much laa.
14. Nisaa said I have a multiple-personality-disorder. Bila I buat bising, memang riuh laa, but when I senyap, I memang akan jadi sesenyap nye. Even tertukar I ngan bebudak nerd. hahaha
15. My handwriting is cantek. This word came from lots of people around me. I wonder if my handwriting will remain cantekk even after I dah jadik Doc? Bolehkah I dapat title "The Doctor with a nice handwriting"? hahaha~ Sila muntah semuanya!
16. I am more interested to read/know/watch a story based on a real-life story. Give me a fiction and a biography, I choose a biography for sure!
17. I don't watch any Philippines movie or drama. I am sorry, but I really don't like the language. And its music as well.
18. I love to pinch babies. hahaha (evil laugh!) When I was little, I used to cubit my adek-adek when they were babies. I still remember, a friend of my mom visited my new-born adek and said "Comel nyer baby, tengok, his cheek merah-merah jer." Okay, okay, that was my doing! hahaha~ Pipi adik merah coz I yang cubiit, it is not a natural merah2 baby's cheek. Wallla~
19. I tak takowt lansung tengok any horror movies. Tak caye? Ask me out to watch horror movie with you then. Or ask my adek-adek, KakCik and AdekMat.
20. I am a vegetables lover since I went to Faris Petra. I only forbid beans in my mouth!

Ader banyak lagi sebenar nya. But better keeps some for my own business =) Actually the facts that you are a little different from anyone else, make you more special. Appreciate your life, live happily! 

2 comments:

fatimahmuhd said...

hahaha....teringat mser bit bwk durian g kls dlu uh..hehe :p

IamCIPA said...

hahahaha~ =)