Sunday, July 3, 2011

10 more Days to go!


Status: Finish watching football match between China Taipei and Malaysia, 3-2, and yes, my sweety dovey lovey bunny, Malaysia is eligible for the next match. Currently watching Final Wimbledon Tennis Male, a brilliant match between two young, geniuses of tennis, of course Rafael Nadal and Novac Djokovic. =)

Handmade breakfast! Eggie toasts.. For two person, yeah! ^^
And starting tomorrow, I only have 9 more days before going to KY, a new chapter of life would begin. Being 7 months and above at homie is a  corrupted-brain-system. Nothing more than watching tv, surfing, and the circles continue.  I wish I had my old life back at KY. I don't mind few sacrifices, meaning, few changes of environment should be good, so yeah, I will totally rock'em too. 

To-do-college-list:
1. Packing memackim
2. Go shopping!
3. Physically and mentally 'downieying' ( basuh sket otak yang karat)
4. Teddy bear hugging to the limit, coz I would not going to bring them with me.
5. Taking pics of my 'kiut-miut' room, in case I crave for its coziness =)
and lasty
6. Have a long chit chat with my umi and abah. I'll miss their voices and 'gegang'ness for sure. :(

Lunch orang bujang. Instant porridge! Don't bother to compare mine with the one you had in Mcd.
Because mine taste better. ;-p

p/s: Ainei, Nisaa, Eja, Mat, Anah, Pase, Hame, Zubir, are registering their places at INTEC today. All the best to you guys!

4 comments:

eternal_felicity said...

cipa!!!ak tau bubur nih..hehehe..ak hok ajr mu mkn kea?kikiki

IamCIPA said...

hahaha~ bukan ko aq hop ajar mu makea eh? mu dop ingat uh.. hihi

eternal_felicity said...

yo la tu..ak suh mu bli masa sep kito jump blk umoh mu..huhu..jump la sgt..

IamCIPA said...

betol doh tu sa' istilah 'jump' hahaha~ bunyi ganah sket, sep gurl jump! fuyooooo~