Mood: yeah, I'm tired.
Music: Rocketeer by Far East Movement
![]() |
| Rser cam nak tdoww jer tengok katil empuk neh.. Lighting yang melelapkan mata =) |
Aiseyhh, lteyh bangat dong hari ni sik.. Yess, I was going back to Faris Petra this morning to meet the teachers and also for the K.O.T,, I drove! Eza was going with me too, and I felt in love with her shawl, RM5 only (I supposed not to mention it here, hahaha) Well, K.O.T should be one of the biggest event, but now, I don't feel like excited, marvellous, superb,, nope, nothing like it. Just plain. I only felt at ease for meeting my batchmates, seniors, and of course the teachers.
Oh yer, ade story sket kat skolah tadi, I met a boy who is my junior, maser kat sekolah dlu, slalu gak tegur-mnegur, and he only just called me Kak. Slepas I balek rumah and 'online'kan skype, he added me as his friend. Then the 'pop out' message, he said this "Boleh berkenalan?" hahahaha~ I guessed he really didn't know my name then. Okay, back to the main story tadi.
Oh yer, ade story sket kat skolah tadi, I met a boy who is my junior, maser kat sekolah dlu, slalu gak tegur-mnegur, and he only just called me Kak. Slepas I balek rumah and 'online'kan skype, he added me as his friend. Then the 'pop out' message, he said this "Boleh berkenalan?" hahahaha~ I guessed he really didn't know my name then. Okay, back to the main story tadi.
bathcmates yang hadir: Eza, Nisaa, Ainei, Imah (Yup, only five of us were the women girls), Hame, Mat Jo, Pesa, Pase, Ajim, Mat, Anah, Jebo, Ajje, Piyie, Tepex, Hayy, Kosong, Kipek, Syafiq
Seniors: Kak Yenn (of course laa kan =P), Kak Fatin Asyikeen, Almadani, Umar, they are from 0509
and also seniors from 0408, I saw Abg Jihe, Abg Cerah(prs), Abg Kuan (pres bpi 08), Abg Omar(prs)
aishhh, ader lagi, Kak Anis Hanim and Kak Cik from 0307
with my geng laa kan,, uhuk3,, our last 'sempoi' meeting before all of us will be separated.. Yerrr laa,, dorang sumer kat intec,, I jer jaohh.. sob3
With Aime, junior yang kkacip.. haha,, We used to performing the formation since I was form2-form4. I used to mintak sweets or coki-choki whenever he passed my class. Thanx for the treats Me! =)
OMG! Rats were averywhere at razak's house! Pengotor rumah Razak neh.. ehehehe, Sorry Razakians! That was Shawn's shoes, he yelled at me "weyh, bakpo amik gamba kasut aq?" wahahaha~
Well, this is Shawn! errrrr.... Nama sbenar ye gape ek? daa tak ingat dahh.. haha~ See, his shoes tampak brand new lagi! Putih melepak.
And at last jumperr gak ngan cikgu2,, but I didn't see Sir Ramli anywhere. Miss him. After we met Ticer Norma, she gave us one beneficial advise =)
"Nanti korang nak cari pakwe, cari yang beragama,.. pilih gak yang hensem and last sekali kaya! Cukup lengkap, senang lenang lahh korang nanti"
^_^

7 comments:
what's with the rats doing in razak house? haiyo~ ntah pape razak nh. XD
i like ticer norma's advice..hehe
cipa..jgn la oyap da last meeting weh,6ti ak g mlwt la mu..huhu
sharon: hahaha~ sep razak ade pets loni.. :P
imah: memang pown,, amat bermakna.. ehehehe
nisa: beyeh2,, janji tuh! ^_^
jeles2..huhu...sedih gler x leh join uolllz...hehe...naty kite date eh bile ade mase free...hehe
patin: beyeh2,, aq nop date ah skali skala ngn mu plop.. uhuk3.. =)
nice: pah loni tok ingat namo shawn la faa..
Post a Comment