Sunday, June 26, 2011

It is Sunday, again.



Status: I am thinking of  fasting this whole week, it's Rejab btw. Well, for today I am. Will be a private driver for my grandma in the morning to complete her chemotherapy at the hospital =). Just finish reading a book, and another book coming right in!

  " Tidak akan istiqamah(mantap) iman seseorang hamba, melainkan setelah istiqamah hatinya dan tidak akan istiqamah hatinya melainkan setelah istiqamah hatinya"
~Hadis Riwayat Anas dan Malik r.a~

As if, today is 26th June already, what I mean is, I spent half of the year 2011 and the input? errr,, to be exact,lots of them.. haha~ Two weeks to go before I pack my bags to college. "College life", it is like going back to second-home. Betolkan? I would be there for two years, mcam Sbp all over again cuma I'd spent  five years at school. Life is hectic if you always have things to do.

Currently just finish reading a novel. 'Denyut Kasih Medik' by Dr Farhan Hadi. At first, dengar-dengar yang this novel is really good, especially for a doctor-to-be, medic students, and even the housemans themselves. I heard a lot from my DONT93 (docs of 93) group members. A friend of mine said that this is a book for "every muslim docs should have". Then, I decided to have one. Novel nie bukan shj ada knowledge psal medic jer, bahkan ada gak psal fiqh wanita dan fiqh cinta. For personal rate, I give five  star!

Oh ya, mood still  frust sebab terlepas nak tengok Top Chef 4 finale.. sob3, reason, attending Family Day pejabat abah kat Bachok. alaaaa..... Agak sdeyh, finale tuu.. Skang neh pon kekeringan gusi nak menaip blog (ade kaitan ke?) Okey lah, nanti I ada post hapenning2, I share okay! 

I want to love medic, I will be happy to study medic, I want to be happy with my job, I would love being a doctor, hopefully dipermudahkan segala urusan menuntut ilmu pencoret.=) InsyaAllah. Yang penting, ikhlaskan niat, sentiasa musyawarah dengan Allah s.w.t. Chill~


2 comments:

eternal_felicity said...

cipa!bla nk bg ak pnjm novel tu?hahahaha..btw,mu bli mano?ak n chong puah doh cari,x jupo2..
n 1 ag,mu g bachok x dop jupo boq ko?dio g camping weekend baru nih..huhu

IamCIPA said...

nisa: aq beli kat SMO kbmol, mari umah a laa nop pinje gak.. haha,, dop ingat nop wat gi maso skolah hari tu. cess, why mu btu oyap boq cmping sana? frust3.. =D