Monday, April 4, 2011

when IT rains, IT pours....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....


no matter how hard, challenging the days ahead,
just remember to held your heads up high
and never give up, for some reasons
we live for awaiting His blessings...

to be positive, the rains pour to shower us with joys..
be happy eh! ^^

hahaha~ starting ber'quotes yang xleh blah.. LIKE!
for those who lacks of inspirations, just remember to share,
because "you are not alone..."
~that's came from Michael Jackson^^

To tell the truth, in anything that you do,
always mention, that to "have faith to the power inner side of you
which are always ready to come out and prove that
you can do anything beyond your expectations"
~ words from Oprah Winfrey

well, I love to see people inspiring others..
I wish I can do the same thing..
then, you will see that this world is more beautiful when you have companions..
it does and always be...

No comments: