Assalamualaikum~
well, here we go again..~ reading and reading...
and recently I went out with my peers a lot...
thinking about it, I should stay at home doing my research for good..
tarikh dah x lama dah,, got to find a sharpener fast!!
my English dah berterabur, blunt and all over the places dah..
hahaha~ okey, back to the tittle as always laa kan...
baru jer hbes baca Siddiq's blog and his opinions psal
THE WINDS ARE UNORTHODOX, SO ARE WE...
my SESMARIAN friend, temporary 5Alpha buddies..
I definitely agree laa kan, well, I am not quite a thinker like him
but to tell the truth kan, I am really interested about what has he written..
btol laa, symbollicly human=wind can be related..
we do not know exactly our path in the future..
as the winds flow in every direction, sometimes they just give us
the messages, to be certain lots of messages..
winds:
they can create chaos, make we feel in peace,
gives us tons of reason to be grateful and more..
(tak kan nak tulis smua kan.. kena mintak izin Siddiq dlu ni.. haha)
humans:
sama laa kan? kter pom dah frequently sangat dah psal
chaos yg humans create, kter yg mnentukan jalan hidop kter
based on what we want to be..
Aq paling x suka klu org guna quote
"I don't have a choice.."
mau jer aq cili-cili owang yg cakap camgitu..
SHUT UP laa! klu kter memang desire nak or taknak
something, kter can just nod or 'say no' kan?
(But remember, that everything that happened in this world, regardless of its power or influence, human-made or natural, there's a Power behind EVERYTHING.)
huh~~ panas.. haha,, xder laa kan..
ni just my robek2 sket opinions orang..
well, depends laa, we choose right?
most of the people x realise yang they have the power
to create something, the power is inside yourself laa
use them wisely,, we are not superheroes,
our power takkan hbes nyer..
so dun worry ah! ^^
bacer nyer bacer.. all over again and again..
aq dah pick my type kowt,, not a certain type, but
which describes myself laa, to answer the question..
I choose this..
Friend C
She was an OK type of gal. Mixed up with boys (playing games, walk with them, laugh quite loud, taking pictures with them) but still know her limits (doesn't touch boys, avoid being alone with boys). Her academic achievements are mediocre, but she managed to get into college. The next day you met her, she's a totally different person.
Now she's really a pious girl, respected by her peers. She wore hijab and yeah, she's not just externally being religious. After you asked a few of her friends who are close to her, it's clear that she changed for the better in all aspects. You are amazed with the turn of events.
She was an OK type of gal. Mixed up with boys (playing games, walk with them, laugh quite loud, taking pictures with them) but still know her limits (doesn't touch boys, avoid being alone with boys). Her academic achievements are mediocre, but she managed to get into college. The next day you met her, she's a totally different person.
Now she's really a pious girl, respected by her peers. She wore hijab and yeah, she's not just externally being religious. After you asked a few of her friends who are close to her, it's clear that she changed for the better in all aspects. You are amazed with the turn of events.
fren C.. aq neh, x kesah laa kawan ngn saper pon,, asal kan
saper ikhlas kawan ngn aq, x mengutuk, boleyh bual2,,
I am more than grateful enough.. thanks friends..
but I am so clearly know my limit uh! I dun like touching2,, we are not muhrim eh!
I already wear hijab, and insyaallah always be..
I hope I do change for good, nak sangat..
to be a pious girl? of course, it should be every 'muslimahs' dream right?
Insyaallah, as long as I breathe, I would hold on
tight to HIM.. always..
ALHAMDULILLAH..^^
No comments:
Post a Comment