Missing you.
I miss the time when I woke up where the only thing in my mind was 'Am I too late for Dragonball?'
I miss the time when I waited for after Asar, so that i can go to the field, met up with neighbors, and start to play hide-and-seek, polis sentri, lompat getah and so many more traditonal games.
And today, the frequent thing that came to my thought after I woke up was 'I haven't finish studying yet'
So nerd.
I will never define myself as a nerd because I know so many things outside the circle of my course (not sure whether it is good or bad) Well, the main point is, I said I wanted to update blog more frequent yet I never manage to do so. *sorry peeps
I'm going to Italy on 14th of May. Mmmm,, I am not really excited because fears surpass everything.
I want to do well. Really well.. So that I have no regrets. Hate regrets.
And I am going to return home on 12th June. InsyaAllah.
I am going to move out from my current apartment by the end of this month. To where? A house of course!!
InsyaAllah, 56 Wilton Court, Cork.
I haven't finish studying for my Clinical Examination paper tomorrow. So I have to go now.
![]() |
| Flowers at Blarney Castle. Spring 2014 |
Till then folks.
Miss me not.

No comments:
Post a Comment