Monday, May 12, 2014

I believe

Even someone who is so focus, can get out of line.
Why?
because along the way she forgot the reason why she stepped in the first place.
She forgot why she is here.
She forgot why she really want this before.
She forgot why she was very hardworking.
She closed her eyes.

Then, her eyes were sealed. 
She can't see the past. And the future.
She can't get her feet on the ground.
Because she was afraid to stand up.
She was afraid she might fall.
So she decided to sit.
Waiting for someone to lend a hand.

She waited and waited.
After so many days and months passed,
no one even bother to take her hand.

She thought of doing something.
"Maybe anyone around me didn't know that I need helps"
So, she shouted.
Out loud.
So that someone would hear it.

Until one day,
she was about to give up,
Someone came.
He whispered, 
"I'd been watching you from afar for too long"
He took her hands, and guided her to the destination.

Before He let her hands go,
He said,
"If you need anything, just anything,
look for me, 
I'll be there.
I'll will always watch over you"

"So, don't be discouraged and don't be sad, 
when you are among the Believers"


p/s: Counting days for Ramadan. May Allah lead us to the holy month insyaAllah.

1 comment:

fatimahmuhd said...

oitt kakak..
are u ok?