Friday, October 11, 2013

Will you cherry me?

I felt like time is running very fast. Jus so yesterday I thought that I was only in Cork for a day, now I realise that it has bees a month! Yeah, too many lectures, so little time and yet I still not on the right pace. How how? I guessed it is my own prob to figure it out.

How life is progressing? How iman is progressing? Those questions should be asked more frequently to myself. But for now, Alhamdulillah.. My life may just started but doesn't mean that I can give tonnes of excuses... I experienced failure many times, and I knew what were the feelings to be labelled as a 'not-going-to-make-it-person', it was very hard to endure that feeling. Reality hit me hard. 

Anyway, I fall in love with Cork as soon as I came here. And yes people, it will be my home sweet home insyaAllah for five years to come. Sometimes, we just need to be in the right place at the right time with the right person  to do the right thing. 

Feel free to visit me in Ireland!





No comments: