13 of August 2013
Today is the day of my A-level results. After struggling for two years, this is it.
I need to get all A for me to secure a place in University College Cork, Ireland to read medicine which was my dream since I aged 4 years old. People said that dream changes as you grow older. But for me, my dream is the same. I want to read Medicine and I want to study abroad. I never get tired of praying to Allah swt for Him to fulfill my doa. And I admit, this journey that I had been through was not a smooth sailing one. I experienced hardships, tears, laughter, happiness and failure many times. But my Doa is still the same.
"Oh Allah, if this is the best for me, may you help me to redha with the path that You had chosen for me."
Although I cried, I am not disappointed with myself. But I just cant help it, because I'd been hold it for so long. Alhamdulillah.
I am still not sure of what the future holds. But I believe, whatever Allah had decide for me, I should accept it with perasaan syukur. For Him not to leave me alone, I am very grateful. I may not strong enough to face the world after this but my true mission to become His Khalifah and A'bid will never stop.
Allah had written story for all of us. Believe.
For I do believe, I experience many of His kindness. Indeed, He is the Most Giving.
Do not lose faith Syifa.
Do not lose it.
May Allah protect us all.
3 comments:
gano result kak syifaa ? :::)))
im sure u can do it lahh
Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan awak Syifa! :)
Fiqah: Alhamdulillah =)
Kak Erna: Terima kasih. Amin
Post a Comment