Friday, July 5, 2013

Joy and Laughter

Che Di: Fa, bakpo koho gelap loni? Maen tengoh panah ko?
Me: Gelap ko? mno ado.
Che Di: hom laa, gelap bbanding dulu.
Me: Eh yo eh? Hah sudohh
Kak Ee: Haha, Fa keno maen.

But seriously, I think I am getting darker. What had happen to me?
I mean Ky has the most sheltered walkways I'd ever seen..
Kat Faris pon tak sebanyak Ky.

Anyway, I went to school for KOT. But really I went there just for the sake of meeting with Kema, Bit, Kak Eee, and Che Di. Not to mention, coincidentally a mini reunion was held. Unintentionally.
I met Apom, Solah, Yed, Bey, Syafiq, Che Su, Peja, Paeh, Paih, Syah, Piju and Wong. All of us then, 'lepak' at kedai Haikal and after that we all went to Kb Futsal Arena.
And for the record, after seven years Mahathir won the title of 'Overall Champion', but this year Hussein won! I was very shocked. Tahniah Hussein! Especially to Zarith, this year vice capt.
Udah besar Zarith, dulu kecik jer. Haha.

Damn! Why I always tend to close my eyes in pictures. Picture from Sya.
I seriously shud wear red.

No comments: