Hello.
Yeah its me again.
Why am I frequently update my blog lately?
Just because.
Haha
Okay peeps,
I have good news for myself.
Maybe I never mentioned this before, but after my Graduation Day on 22th of June, I have to stay at college for two more days because I have BTN to attend on 24th. That is a sad news for me. Well, I am not alone, because all MARA, JPA and KPM scholars will be joining me as well. Our BTN will be held at Alor Gajah, Melaka.
Wait, that is not the case,
the good news is, The Red Warrior is going to have a final match against JDT for FA cup. And the match is on 29th. So listen, the plan is, I am going to watch the match, LIVE, in the stadium! Hurrah! I should finish my BTN camp on 28th, so, instead of directly returning home, I will stay for a day to watch the match. OMG this is so exciting!
I already ask my second cousin to buy the ticket for me.
Do you notice that I said above, this is my plan.
So there is range of probabilities for what might happen.
Pray for me so that Amir would get a ticket for me.
Well, you know, as usual, we are, Kelantanese, are so supportive when it comes to football. I expect sea of Red Warriors Supporters in the stadium. Hopefully I am able to be there too, with God willing. Amin...
I love football.
![]() |
| So handsome, Jack. |
btw, today is my younger sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Kak Cik. Have fun with the course of your dream, Tesl. Wait for me to return home soon, we have lots of things to gossip about. Hehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment