Bismillah
"Whenever the Medics made a status on fb, 'Alhamdulillah' or 'I am so happy right now', people will assume that the person gets an offer."
Probably getting the offer is the most happiest and most grateful news of a medic can get. It is true, but there are so many other things that we can be grateful of. Or maybe people don't make a status of other things on fb. Who knows.

Studying at home is very challenging. I salute all the students who can study like very khusyuk and fokus at home. I mean, with all the temptations, they were hard to resist. For me is babysitting, although how much I would like to say NO to my sister when she asked me to babysit Danish, I can't. Because I love Danish.
![]() |
| Who can say NO to this cute boy? Well played sis! |
Allah. I love being at home. Alhamdulillah.
BTW, I finally finished spending my book vouchers. And I managed to buy about 18 books. When I get to read those? InsyaAllah, three months after A-level would be quite a 'books and me' moment. I am looking forward for that day.
May Allah bless.
Gottago.

1 comment:
boleh la tu nak pinjam satu buku.eheh ;)
Post a Comment