Sunday, January 6, 2013

The MOST Knowing

Bismillah..

"Dikala ku jatuh ku bangkit kerna Mu, ku tahu ku adaMU disisiku selalu, bantulah hambaMu mencari keredhaanMu"

Macam kena. I am weak without Him.

Esok balik Ky weh! Still preparation for my interview is progressing. I pray for everything will happen smoothly.. Cuak. 

Sabar, sabar, sabar..
Allah maha mengetahui.

I thought I am the only one yang bagai cacing kepanasan (maksudnya tak senang duduk kan?)
while my friends with other courses got their dreamed unis already, we, the medics pray hard for at least an interview offer. It is fated and rezeki, those who want Cardiff got Liverpool, those who crave badly for Belfast got Liverpool and Cardiff, those who PBL-lover and hoping for Liverpool got Cardiff and Belfast instead. And, the one who wants Ireland badly, do not make it for shortlisted IUMC but do get Cardiff.

See? We'll never know. HE is the Most Knowing, He give His slaves the thing that we need not the thing that we want.. But sometimes, we do get things that we want, if He permits..

Ya Allah, aku rebah dalam ketentuanMu. Ku mohon petunjuk dariMu Ya Allah...

Holidays OVER. Let's get back to business..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax bro. Just giving a piece of gem from someone I know: As long as these setbacks or happenings being life-bending; instead of being life-ending, there is always hope.

Allah promises us for the best. And often it comes in two forms: 1st, you're getting the best straight away (which would lead to complacency), or 2nd, He keeps it for the future.

And the latter is really what suits you for now, sebab your KY journey is not over yet. He knows that you still can offer & give some more towards the end. And surely complacency is more fatal than ever, especially in this final hurdle.

Bittaufiq Wannajah bro. I know ya. :)

IamCIPA said...

Affan: the most inspiring words as u always did. Mekaseh bro. I owe u. Apom pon, all the best and may you become a great actuaries in the future. But siyesly Apom, I thank you. =')