Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sayonara 2012

If I have to say it, 2012 was  probably the most toughest year of my life. 
I remember every single day that I had to wake up and felt sad for the rest of the day.
I will mostly want to keep all of those away from me. Lock them in one box and throw it into somewhere in Artic ocean. We'll never going to meet again. 

Only think about it made me sad. However., I definitely learnt a lot throughout the year. Alhamdulillah, for the lesson the I learnt I become a better person.

2013.
Be nice to me. 
I hate to live in sadness.
I hope this year will be the best year so far for my entire life.
I am after one thing, TO FLY.

Bismillah.
Perbaharui niat, perbaharui azam.

~Semakin rajin
~Jadi hamba Allah yang lebih baik
~Graduate from Ky dengan bergaya
~Result A-level dengan warna-warna berterbangan
~Nak jadi anak yang solehah
~Nak FLY

Amin Amin Amin

February nanti bakal menginjak umur 20-an. No more teen-ages . Its time to change my attitude towards maturity. Udah udah laa dengan perangai ko yang budak-budak tu. Allah, guide me the way please..

No comments: