Bismillah.
Yesterday I made one post in fb about my dissatisfaction on how a person commented on me on a piece of junk paper, and you know what I am not the only person who got 'the sumpah-tak-boleh-blah comments'. There were few other members as well who also got that terribly-not-well-organise-harsh comments. Well said girl, you are so brave. I mean, if you have guts to comment like that on paper, I am sure you have no probs on talking one on one will ya? But no, I am not going to make a chaos out of this. Really, people are not as nice as they look like. The person who wrote 'it' might be the person who once sat beside me in Chemistry class. I am not pointing my finger to anybody, just saying. Only Allah knows.

Well well well,
I hate repaying hatred. So lets move on. As I attended Czech Republic medical school talk, I noticed that Czech wasn't bad after all. And the living cost there is not as high as Uk, like daaahhhh.... Only few who turned up at the talk, but I am getting a good insights through their briefings. But of course, I am crossing my fingers to Ireland, if the God permits.
My conversation with Abah was always interesting. My Abah is a kind of man who is very fond of gadgets. I called Abah just now, and guess what, he has had a new Iphone 5. Jealous. Haha. Well-updated Abah. And I am just like a mak nenek babbling through the phone, "Ya Allah, bukea ko ado doh handpon, beli pulok wak gaponyo? Eeee,,, banyok pitih weh datuk ni..." And the rest was history. And one sad news was, I called home and my Umi just went to Langkawi for 4-days meeting and next week I will return home for chinese-new-year break but unfortunately my parents will off to Labuan. I is sad. haha..
Till then folks,
I have to study. Chem and Maths. Tests are on Friday. Bye.
2 comments:
assalamualaikum syifa, mas minta maaf sangat kalau kata2 mas membuatkan syifa sedih. entah2 org yg dimaksudkan syifa adalah mas. sebab mas sendiri tak ingat apa yang mas tulis untuk budak2 muscom, but yet mas guna KAU AKU sebagai bahasa pengantara. dan bg mas itu KASAR. tapi mas cuma nak orang tak dapat cam je :( maafkan mas
Mas: Wassalam Mas. =) Terkejut tengok ada komen mas kat sini. hehe.. I'm not sure whether you'r gonna read this or not but I just want to say. No, its not you. Rasanya dah tak da heart feelings kot. I already forgave the one yg tulis the letter as she showed up in front of my room. So, may this experience be a lesson for me and anyone who want to learn from it.
Tegur orang boleh, and banyak cara. Orang kata kalau nak tegur biar kena tegas, supaya org x amik mudah. But dalam ketegasan kena ada hikmah, kena pandai susun kata so that org tak kecil hati and create distance.. Anyhow, Syifa dah belajar. =)
For Mas, so kind of you to apologize although it is not your fault. Keep it up! Be humble and do not stop berdakwah! ^^
Post a Comment