Salam.
I slept at 4 am last night and I have to wake up early to hantar my sis at Terminal Bas Tesco KB in the morning for her PLKN. Its raining cats and dogs, and I felt very reluctant to take my shower. But I succeeded. Eheh.
All set, we, umi, kakcik and I went to the registration tent while abah went to park his car.
Nak dijadikan cerita, I saw some familiar faces there. My juniors from Faris Petra were there too. I do not remember some of their names. But I knew that I met Amnan Syarfi, Amzar Zafran, Asyraf Nawi, Syairah Izzati and lain-lain.. Hah aku ingat nama penuh lagi.
And so nice of them to actually still called me Kak Syifa.
It has been very long time since I heard it back then when I was in form 5.
Mene: Eh, Kak Syifa! Hantar sapo?
Kak Syifa: Hantar adik. Bulih mano?
Mene: Bulih Marang. (well, I think I heard him right hopefully) Adik Kak Syifa?
Kak Syifa: Kemaman. =)
Meja: Kak Syifa!!! (sambil tabik) Guano baru nak gi PLKN tahun ni?
Kak Syifa: Haishhh. hantar adik jah.
Meja: hahaha
And, I met again this guy and his father who were in the same travel group with me when I was in Vietnam. They remembered me. And what made me shocked was that guy was the same age as my lil sis ( like obviously,, he went to PLKN). huh. I thought he was 20 something before. hahaha... Tertipu dek ketinggian beliau yang luar biasa. And he also thought me who are going to PLKN. Heh, I am twenty nineteen years and eleven months old okay. Well, seeing the juniors whom I left Faris Petra were in form 3 before and now they were high-school-graduates already making me feel, Yes, I am old.
But the moral value is I am a good senior. Legend kowt.
Kak Syifa, Vice house-capt Hussein house.
Prefect and making lots of chaos. If you knew...
(entri terlebih perasan)
#throwback #goodolddays
3 comments:
syifa..bln dpn 20 dh :)
eheh :P
tu laaa psal imah weh... hoho
=')
syifa is olreadi twenty. yeah! HAHAHA(evil laugh)
Post a Comment