Friday, January 11, 2013

Fly high Eza

Music:  Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold
Status: We'll see if I am going to sleep tonight. Btw, I have class at eight, a mock interview at 11.15 and a photoshoot at 12.40. Yes, I pretend to be a busy girl all the time.

Anyway, guess what, it is a hikmah, usually I will be going out for a jog with my dearest Nab and Jida outside the Ky at 6pm., but I skip it for today. And what I got in return was a phone call from my best friend, Eza!! She called me at 6.10 pm. I was so excited.

She read my blog recently where I posted that she will be flying to Aussie this February. But I mentioned the wrong unis, which were Adelaide and NUA. So, she called to corrected me, LOL, she will become a degree student taking Accounting at  University of Queensland.!! Eza, thousands of congrats. I am so happy for you.. *I am a proud dorm-mate

Well, from what she said, I might not be able to send her at KLIA due to my hectic-semester-4-KY-schedule. How I want to send her during the departure badly. I am hoping to able to attend her doa selamat, at Kota Bharu by the time Ky is on the chinese-new-year-break. InsyaAllah..


Dear Ejaa yang dikasihi sepenuh hati,
Alhamdulillah. I am very happy on your accomplishment. You are a smart girl although you always sleep early and I always forever jealous of that. haha. But anyhow, I wish you every success and happiness in your new chapter of life. Enjoy the ride at the Uni and we'll skype very often okay! Love you.
Regards,
Greatest and awesome pal that you will never ever find anybody like me,
Syifa.

p/s: I bought you departure-hadiah. If you want it, make sure claim it before FLY! hehe..

No comments: