Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wishing Stars

Status: Leaving to Shah Alam tomorrow morning. I am planning to go to the well-known "BigBadWolf Booksale' on Wednesday. Hopefully with the road guide I received from Faris and Sol, I safely arrive at the destination.

Music: Life in Technicolor 2 by Coldplay


Alhamdulillah. Finally an interview offer. I was so excited although it is not yet a conditional offer. I screamed (in a good way) and shouting for my Mom once I read the email. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Rezeki Jumaat lalu..

Allah always has plans for you.
Do not lose Faith.

16:14
"And it is He who subjected the sea for you  to it from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and (He subjected it) that you may seek for His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful."

I would like to give a shout-out to Jida as she was the first person to know about this. (of-course after my parents) And I want to congratulate her as she had done excellently for her Glasgow interview.

"Syukur bukan dilafazkan dengan kalimah sahaja, ia turut serta dengan perbuatan."

Pray for me on getting a place in a medical school. =')
Thank you.
May Allah bless.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syifa, Uni mana? Woo alhamdulillah, congrats! :)

a.H. c.o said...

kak syifa. congratss ! hehee. t doakan ore plop agr mengikuti jejak lgkahh ,. =,=

IamCIPA said...

Yaa: I think I had answer the quest on my instagram rite? thanx. ^^

Fiqah: bulih2! fiqah mesti bleh punyer.. insyaAllah.