Status: Seisi keluarga tengok match bola Malaysia lawan Siam Thai.
Music: Creep by Radiohead
Ow yess, tajuk ala-ala nak menyeru seantero rakyat Malaysia kan? haha~
Dah lama rasanya tak update blog sebab hati sentiasa tak gembira. People said, if u want to write things, be happy first! Because you will not end up write unpleasant things for the readers. So, semenjak dua menjak ni, I am not very happy. Why? Tak moh cakap, nanti spoil mood.

Well, the reason why I am writing this, because my besties-who-was-my-deskmate-in-school came to visit me at my house this morning! I was very excited. Imah is coming!!! Hehe.. I missed her so much, and for your information she is now a first year medical student at Royal College of Medicine Perak (RCMP), hah, ala2 RCSI gitu.. Jelous2, as she already started her journey as a medical student but at the same time I am a proud-happy kawan. She brought me fruits. Eheh.. We talked for hours, about life, about the updates of our classmates and etc... Basically our gambo cant be uploaded here because I used my camera's phone, therefore I am too lazy to connect the phone to this lappy, for highly enthusiastic enough people who want to see my Imah, you can go to my instagram page.
Arghhh, sesungguhnya cabaran paling besar adalah cabaran masa lapang.
Bismillah..
By time,
Indeed, mankind is in loss,
And for that reason and for the vow that I already made to make this holiday is a productive one for me, I had make an alliance with Amni to study Chemistry together. Tomorrow, our tutor whom we imported from University of Liverpool, degree in Chemistry, sponsored by KPM, our beloved Kak Fiqah, will fetch me at my house and Amni from the bus station to go to her house. Hah. nampak tak berdaulatnya kitorang siap tutor plak yang datang jemput, eheh. InsyaAllah we'll be spending our nights at her house. May Allah eases everything and purify our niat. Amin...
p/s: I will be going to BigBadWolf booksale at The Mines next weekend people! Sila jeles! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment