I have not update my blog for a long long time.
I guess.
Titttt tittttt... *message tone
Alhamdulillah! I am so happy after I read Nisa's text. She got an offer letter from the PMC. You know how much I love Nisa and I always pray for her every dreams will come true. Get the grade, and she off to Dublin. I am so happy. Not just about recently I'd got a text in the middle of the night while I already was in my beautiful sleep, Eza texted me saying that she passed her Ausmat exam with flying colors. InsyaAllah, she will be flying to Ausie this February. I'm not sure which uni she will choose as both Uni of Adelaide and National Uni of Ausie want her so bad. *haha. I wish u luck Eza!
And me, =')
Alhamdulillah, this morning I'd read the email. IUMC called me for interview. Alhamdulillah.
And the panel is from Uni College Cork! My first uni I put on my IUMC application form.
Ya Allah, I'm so grateful and I want this with all my heart if I could say.
Please please please Almighty God, spare me one place at Cork. I really want this.
Bismillah. Doa. Usaha. Tawakkal.
There are no secret ingredients.
College is reopening. Cant wait to grad. eheh. 4th sem baby.
3 comments:
congrates! and all the best! ^_^
thank you ^^
cipa.congrats n all da best. nnty jgn lupe oyak gapo2 kat ku. ak pon x sey terlepas any good news from u all. :) happy tuk nisaa n eza too. bangga aku dpt saem hebat2 mcm sep mg ni. :)
Post a Comment